- CoolioDJ - - CoolioDJ -

Excelent game

Is there a .exe of this i could download? this game is awesome, but it suffers the same fate as most mouse based action games, which is that when your mouse leaves the play area, the cursor is frozen until you bring it back in.

this problem could be fixed by making it into a downloadable .exe though. that would be even better.

The Halloween Hunt The Halloween Hunt

good game

Great game, but there's one thing about it that bothered me. The monsters don't get harder as you progress through the game. they get harder as you level up. The problem with this is that it causes leveling up to effect you negativeley. The transition between level 5 and 6 actually made the game harder rather than easier.

Galactic Gravity Golf Galactic Gravity Golf

nifty game

yay that's the first time i've ever been on the first page of a scoreboard! (unfortunately at the time i played there only WAS one page)

CuberXtreme CuberXtreme

probably a problem with me not the game

my computer froze up after every level when i pushed spacebar. it seems like other people aren't having this problem. it might have to do with my version of flash player i can't remember if i have the latest one or not. in any case, the parts i was able to play were real fancy and good.

HAMU HAMU

sweet game

the game's got a unique gimmick to it, but what really sets breakout games out from the rest, is when they have cool powerups. you should add powerups and submit it again. maybe then you'll get first place. good luck.

Kingdom Fire Demo Kingdom Fire Demo

the saddest thing ever happened

*sniffle* I was fighting a necromancer and a cleric skeleton. I was about to die so i casted lesser heal... but before i could finish it i died. When i showed up back in the begining place the spell was stuck half done and my character couldn't move or do anything. so so sad...

great game anyways. can't wait for there to be a svae/load feature :(

Nemo responds:

I sent the file with the bugs worked out to Tom, but it seems he had not uploaded it yet. When it does get uploaded, that bug won't happen. Thanks for the review!

StickRPG *Complete* StickRPG *Complete*

wasted! just wasted!

stupid fricken game! i just wasted my whole day!

NG BuddyIcon 1.0 NG BuddyIcon 1.0

nice!

this is highly awesome. i commend you on your work.

TehBanStick responds:

Thanks bro.

Defend the Pichu Blimp Defend the Pichu Blimp

woooo A! i rock.

once i got over the fact that it was pokemon, I loved it! top notch my man. i played until i got an A. been awhile since i played a game that was this fun and this hard.

Lokno responds:

Thanks a lot, and good job.