Diablo - Lord of Terror Diablo - Lord of Terror

nice style

I love you're animating style. it reminds me of the old superhero animated shows from the early 90's.

I Love Egg EP.8 I Love Egg EP.8

bahaha, ridiculous transexual eggs

it's amazing the way the eggs go from a businessman with a mustache to an island woman in a bikini just like that. it may not be politically correct, but it's definately adorable >.>

O.N.E. O.N.E.

brittany spears? i mean COME ON...

the animation was amazing if it was real (as opposed to one of those 3D programs that incorporates into flash). unfortunately all of the USA music was garbage >.> oh well. i still enjoyed the parts when i wasn't cringing.

The Possessed Mouse The Possessed Mouse

it deserved it

i know the feeling man. that's why i bought meself a tablet... but it's still not good enough sometimes :(

George Can Do Anything George Can Do Anything

nicely done

bahaha, it's like i keep trying to tell people. animation doesn't have to be spectacular. it just needs a style that's well done. this is a perfect example of a well done style. my hat is off to you.

GunChest GunChest

how did this get such a low score?

the begining movie alone is probably the best flash i've ever seen, and the game rocks as well. top notch work.

American Idle American Idle

yay

best numa numa parodie yet.

TheCut:ClockCrew TheCut:ClockCrew

epileptical

epilepsy strikes back!

MarkWillett responds:

Hah, indeed. Thats not what i was going for but something a bit in change of pace. I wanted to only use basic shades, hence the file size being low. I am glad you enjoyed it if you did.

The Amazing Adam Android The Amazing Adam Android

yay pillows

hahah! i almost used that first song for my movie i'm making! heheh, well, very nice soundtrack. the pillows rock. great animation too. I like it very much.

Meet Mr McGruff Meet Mr McGruff

funneh

hahah, that website was funny.